Wednesday, May 14, 2008

***JSP as a server-side scripting***

When our teacher told us about JSP and server-side scripting, I say to my self that: "hmmm! My malalaman nman akong bago". But deep inside me, I ask myself that "how can i make or learn about this topic. I have no background to it before". I feel very exciting about this topic. I think to myself that this is a very challenging topic for me in this summer class. Later on, after how many days and weeks of lectures, i already know how to make some easy JSP codes.

As what I have learned, server-side scripting can be described as running a script directly on the web server to generate dynamic or static HTML pages. JSP is also equipped with sufficient knowledge about Java. It is know easier for me because I have already a background about Java. Server-side scripting together with JSP became faster and easier to understand.


Its primary advantage is its ability to highly customize the response based on the user's requirements, access rights, or queries into data stores.

When we have a group project about making an HTML together with JSP codes. I volunteer to deal with the HTML and JSP codes instead of designing our page because I know to myself that I can do it. And the result of our final project is very good. I know to myself that our teacher like our project very much(Dba maam??? ehehehe).

So thats all. There is one thing i can say.... JSP together with HTML is very exciting and very challenging topic. So if you encounter this soon, be ready and be sure that you will listen very carefully to your teacher just like what I do...^_^

1 comment:

jmluvsagain said...

dle.. c jose ni.. i link ko.. g link tka..